Here’s the second release of Sailor Moon song cover group TSUKI NO UTA!
Source: Sailor Moon Musical/SeraMyu “Mugen Gakuen ~ Mistress Labyrinth” Soundtrack
Karaoke Source: Mugen Gakuen DVD Menu
The vocalists are Irulanne, Prissi, Skye, Eipuriruu, Mink, Moegan, Moonlight and Diagnosed!
Note that Auditions are always open and we are looking at adding more vocalists to the group as we go along and take on new projects.
Chorale Sailor Production : The Tsuki No Uta Project
A Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon Crystal Song Cover Online Group ~ managed and directed by Canadian professional singer and recording artist Irulanne.
I am creating a friendly group of vocalists to record and produce high quality song covers from the new anime Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon Crystal. We are expecting the new anime to be released with a bunch of new and old songs, including the OP and ED themes by Momoiro Clover Z as well as Image and Insert songs by the new voice cast.
Additionaly, we will also record songs from the old anime, PGSM and the musicals. The more the merrier!
My goal would be to create a group composed of 6 or 7 vocalists and release at least one song every 2 to 3 months.
In order to audition and be accepted for this group, you will need:
1. Excellent recording gear and the ability to produce high quality vocal-only tracks/lines with no added effects and NO background noises.
2. To be very reliable, mature and capable of respecting deadlines for vocal tracks (usually 3 to 4 weeks per song). You also need to be willing to re-do lines if asked to do so. I will not require every vocalist to be in every song but a minimum of participation will be expected. Flaky vocalists, those delaying projects and those going MIA won’t survive in this group.
3. Strong Singing Talent. Being able to record harmonies is also a bonus.
4. A nice personality. This group is not a place for divas, drama-queens, trolls and self-absorbed/self-entitled individuals. If you are the kind of person to lose your sleep and butcher your lines because you were not assigned a solo in the current project, you won’t survive in this group.
5. To be a girl. Or have a female type of voice. Sorry guys.
6. To have an active Facebook account. Projects will be mainly discussed on a private Facebook group. This is not negotiable.
7. A good Japanese pronunciation.
8. Unconditional love for Sailor Moon – or at least, some knowledge of the musicography of the franchise.
You think you have it all? Wanna join this awesome group?
1. Record lines for the short version of Moonlight Densetsu as provided here (send your lines as one file in mp3 format).
2. Provide a link to your youtube/soundcloud/vimeo/etc account(s). Show me what you are capable of.
3. Tell me a bit about yourself (name, age, location, experience, vocal range, resume…) and why you want to join.
4. Let me know if you have any other talents (audio mixing, video editing, website designing, fanarts, harmonies…)
Deadline for the auditions for the First Generation of the group: July 1st 2014
Send your audition to : IRULANNE @ HOTMAIL.COM
If you see this post after the deadline and would like join, just send me an email and we’ll work from there. This won’t be a closed group and I will accept and add new vocalists as we go if they can respect all of the conditions above.
I wanted to do this cover for a long time, so I asked my friends Priss (VAA veteran) and Clara (Irulanne & Friends and G-idol winner) to sing the song with me
I was running the Entertainment at the Calgary Japanese Festival Omatsuri!
I explained my responsabilities on the festival board in a previous post below. Basically this year, I was in charge of the Entertainment/Outdoor programing – and everything related to that including but not limited to: the performers, the volunteers, the stage, the dressing room, food, admission and expenses for all these people, the MC-ing, the talent show… ALOUETTE! It was a lot of work. The festival was blessed with almost 3000 visitors, gorgeous weather, enough food for everyone and non-stop on-schedule flawless entertainment. I was exhausted, in a lot of pain from running around all day (foot surgery two months ago) but still managed to pull this off without any significant hiccups. I am still a bit surprised myself.
As promised, I performed during the Anime & Jpop Talent Show. My first song was “Time Goes By”, one of my all time favorite Jpop song from “Every Little Thing”. The second performance was “Sora wa takaku Kaze wa Utau” from Luna Haruna (Fate/Zero) in a duet with Yan Zhou (Animethon’s karaoke contest director). We had recorded that duet before but we never performed it live together. I think we sounded great together ^^;
After my performances, I was told by several people that my Japanese singing was perfect, that when they were closing their eyes, they were under the impression that they were listening to a genuine Japanese singer. Well, I guess I’ll take the compliment
Now, will I do it again next year? I don’t see why not. It might be a problem though if once again, Otakuthon, Anime Revolution and the festival are all on the same week-end…
Here’s the video of my performances.
You can see my photo gallery on the Omatsuri Facebook Page here!
Des anciennes doubleuses de Chorale Sailor Production se sont réunies pour la toute première fois en plusieurs années pour enregistrer des répliques pour le doublage amateur de la séquence d’une animation amateure de Sailor Moon “Supreme Sailor Moon” réalisée par Stefano Lanttazio. De dernier est reconnu sur youtube (avec 5.4 M de views!!) pour la qualité superbe de ses animations sur une 6ième série imaginaire de Sailor Moon.
Après de longues heures passées derrière le micro, j’ai pu réaliser le montage de la séquence et finir avec un doublage ma foi, très amusant
Qui sait, c’est peut-être le début d’une nouvelle aventure!!!
Notez que vous pouvez joindre la page FACEBOOK de Chorale Sailor Production ou sont tous les vidéo (ou presque) des activités de doublage de l’équipe.